Tribes: we all belong to one or more tribes. the basketball tribe. the lawyer tribe. the university student tribe. mit, bc, usc, ucla. some of us are a part of the blue tribe, the army tribe, the waiter tribe, the doctor's tribe. we then take on the identity of the tribe and frequently the behaviour and taste and preferences of the tribe. the real power comes when we mix the tribes. that is tribalmixing. regardless of how different we seem our differences are locked into 1% of our dna, the other 99% is similar. let's mix the tribes and make life a wonderful place for all. why not?
R.I.P.: Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they have been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a challenge. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING !
Myself and a few people firmly believe that we can change the world. We recognise that this is not a simple task and it would take lots of activities happening simultaneously if we were to make even the smallest impact. We would have to create a plan and do lots of communication. So as people joined our team, I found myself explaining the same thing over and over. I decided it made more sense to build a site to explain the objectives to the team on the site.
We also knew that we had to learn to raise funds ourselves if we were going to get anything done. So we delved into the funding world, meeting many masters along the way like Thomas in Canada, Mr. Lee in the ATL, Tim in Zug, Anthony in Australia and way too many people to name here.
As team members asked more and more questions concerning the motivation for doing things, the content expanded. Somehow, the site got into the public domain and two years later we have more than 100 thousand hits. We are now starting to build a site for the public that gives them the typical information that is found on a website. Thanks for your support and interest. We are from the same place you are from, EARTH and we are also from the same race you belong to, HUMAN. Take the challenge with us and lets change the Earth for all of us.